3M™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
The 3M™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. This product offers 4-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet.
The system is powered by residential line pressure -- no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change -- twist on, twist off, no mess.
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- Designer faucets are also available
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
Need help deciding between our systems? Read Our Buyer's Guide
Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Cysts, Arsenic*, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)**
*NSF certification for Arsenic reduction stipulates that this product is intended for use only on water supplies that have been shown to be at or below the referenced concentration and valency of arsenic.
**(See Performance Data Sheet for Additional Reduction Claims)
Dimensions 16.06"x13.94"x4.38" (40.8 cm x 35.4 cm x 11.2 cm) Temperature Range 40 - 100°F (4.4 - 37.8°C) Pressure Range 40 - 100 psi (276 - 689 kPa) Flow Rate .75 gpm (2.8 lpm) Replacement Filter 3MROP411, 3MROP412, 3MROM413, 3MROP414 Replacement Interval varies Installation Manual 3MRO401_manual.pdf Specification Sheet 3MRO401_spec.pdf Performance Data Sheet 3MRO401_pds.pdf California Certification 3MRO401_cacert.pdf
Write Your Review
- Novice plumbing skills required if hole in sink is already present for dedicated faucet
- Professional installation recommended if no hole in sink is present for dedicated faucet*
*(See Install Manual in Specifications Tab for More Details)
Items Required (not included):
- Drill (Cordless recommended)
- Adjustable Wrench
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Razor Knife or Tube Cutter