3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System (3MRO501)
The 3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System (3MRO501), an upgrade from the 3MRO401, helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. This product incorporates a quiet, low voltage booster pump, ideal for higher drinking water demand and applications with less than ideal atmospheric conditions, such as low water pressure and colder temperatures. The 3MRO501 offers 4-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and off-tastes & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet.
The system is powered by residential line pressure and a 110V, 60Hz power source. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change -- twist on, twist off, no mess. With quick tank recovery and consistent pressure, the system is a fantastic convenience for sinks in kitchens, baths, and wet bars, as well as for refrigerators.
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- The addition of a booster pump gives the 3M Pro RO a consistent pressure of 100 psi and the ability to deliver 36 to 50 gallons of clean, great-tasting water per day*
- Incorporates an electronic pressure switch, set to activate at 40 psi and shutoff at 60 psi., providing more water in the tank at a higher delivery pressure
- Designer faucets are also available
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
*Nominal production rate of membrane when running to atmosphere (i.e., with empty tank) at 77° F is 50 gpd. Production varies based on pressure (fullness) of storage tank
Need help deciding between our systems? Read Our Buyer's Guide
The 3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System reduces sediment, off-tastes and odor; and features a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow using a dedicated faucet. The system can be easily installed under a sink for dedicated drinking and cooking water use, and has a sanitary quick change (SQC) design, allowing for fast and easy replacement filter change-outs without the need of a filter wrench. The 3MRO501 system helps conserve water by shutting down when the storage tank is full, and automatically turns on to refill the tank. The 3MRO501 is designed for both chlorinated and non-chlorinated municipal or well system use.
Dimensions 16.1" x 10.9" x 7.3" (40.9 cm x 27.7 cm x 18.5 cm) Temperature Range 40 - 100°F (4.4 - 37.8°C) Pressure Range 40 - 125 psi (276 - 862 kPa) Flow Rate .75 gpm (2.8 lpm) Replacement Filter 3MROP511, 3MROP512, 3MROM513, 3MROP514 Replacement Interval varies, depending on feed water quality Installation Manual 3MRO501_manual.pdf Specification Sheet 3MRO501_spec.pdf
Write Your Review
- Novice plumbing skills required if hole in sink is already present for dedicated faucet
- Professional installation recommended, contact your 3M Authorized Water Dealer
*(See Install Manual in Specifications Tab for More Details)
Items Required (not included):
- Drill (Cordless recommended)
- Adjustable Wrench
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Razor Knife or Tube Cutter