3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System (3MRO501)
The 3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System (3MRO501), an upgrade from the 3MRO401, helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. The 3MRO501 offers multistage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, a carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet and a high-pressure booster pump for increased and more consistent production.
The 3M system’s 110 VAC booster pump delivers a consistent driving pressure of 100 psi regardless of the regular feed pressure coming into a home, dramatically increasing production levels with the ability to deliver up to 36.78 gallons of clean, great-tasting water per day.†
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- System is NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58 certified*
- System includes compact booster pump design, which can be installed centrally in a home with lines run to multiple faucets and appliances.
- Electronic pressure switch provides more water in the storage tank at a higher delivery pressure than traditional, non booster pump systems.
- Designer faucets are also available
- Helps conserve water (compared to systems without an auto shut off), shutting system down when storage tank is full and automatically turns on to refill tank.
- Sanitary quick change (SQC) design, allows for fast and easy, 1/4 turn replacement filter change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, select Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Nitrates, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)*.
† Nominal production rate of membrane when running to atmosphere (i.e., with empty tank) at 77° F and 50 PSI is 36.78 gpd (139.23 lpd). Production varies based on pressure (fullness) of storage tank.
* See Performance Data Sheet for additional details.
The 3M™ Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic*, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Select VOCs (Carbofuran, Toxaphene, p-Dichlorobenzene and o-Dichlorobenzene), Nitrates/Nitrites, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).**
*NSF certification for Arsenic reduction stipulates that this product is intended for use only on water supplies that have been shown to be at or below the referenced concentration and valency of arsenic.
**See Performance Data Sheet for additional details.
Dimensions 16.1" x 10.9" x 7.3" (40.9 cm x 27.7 cm x 18.5 cm) Temperature Range 40 - 100°F (4.4 - 37.8°C) Pressure Range 40 - 100 psi (276 - 862 kPa) Flow Rate .6 gpm (2.8 lpm) Replacement Filter 3MROP411, 3MROP412, 3MROM413, 3MROP416 Replacement Interval varies, depending on feed water quality Installation Manual 3MRO501_manual2.pdf Specification Sheet 3MRO501_spec2.pdf Performance Data Sheet 3MRO501_pds.pdf
Write Your Review
- Novice plumbing skills required if hole in sink is already present for dedicated faucet
- Professional installation recommended, contact your 3M Authorized Water Dealer
*(See Install Manual in Specifications Tab for More Details)
Items Required (not included):
- Drill (Cordless recommended)
- Adjustable Wrench
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Razor Knife or Tube Cutter